FAQ Education and Training
- How can I contact the Professional Education Committee (PEC)?
- How can I reach the Education Section of the epi Secretariat?
- What does EQE stand for?
- What is the REE/IPREE?
- Who is responsible for the EQE?
- Where can I find the contact details of the Examination Secretariat of the European Patent Office (EPO)?
- What is an epi student?
- Where can I find the "Rules governing the epi studentship"?
- Why should I become an epi student?
- Where can I enrol?
- What does PEC stand for?
- What is the PEC?
- What are PEC's responsibilities?
- How can I contact the PEC?
- What is a PEC working group?
- What are the current PEC working groups?
- How can I contact a PEC working group?
- How to contact PEC member?
- How much is a seminar fee?
- Where do I find information about upcoming events?
- Where do I find the epi student enrolment forms?
- How do I ask the epi to arrange a seminar in my country?
epi Tutorials/Mock EQEs
- What is an epi tutorial?
- What is the epi mock EQE?
- To who are theses events directed?
- What are the tutorial fees?
- What are the mock EQE fees?