Candidates preparing for the European qualifying examination (EQE) may become epi student members. Candidates can apply to the epi Education Team (email@example.com) at any stage of their training. The first application provides student membership for three years from application. After those three years, the student may renew membership annually, by applying each year.
The epi Student membership expires automatically once the student passes all parts of the EQE.
Conditions for all applications
To apply to become a student member of epi please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- completed application form (Please take note that currently we would need you to print out the registration e-mail, counter sign the e-mail and send us back a scanned copy.)
- certified copy of your valid ID or passport
- certified copy of your degree certificate/transcript of records for your academic or any other relevant qualification(s)
- completed certificate of training or employment
- certified admission letter received from the EQE Examination Secretariat in case you are already registered for the EQE main examination or pre-examination
- Pay the student fee of 95 EUR
Rules governing the epi student membership
The current version of the "Rules governing the epi studentship" is available here.
Benefits for epi students
Each student is entitled to:
- Receive his/her own hard copy of "European qualifying examination – Guide for preparation"
- Receive quarterly an issue of our magazine "epi Information"
- A 50% reduction on course fees of epi educational events, such as tutorials, Mock EQEs and seminars
- Login on the epi website