Candidates preparing for the European qualifying examination (EQE) may become epi Student members. Candidates can apply online on the epi website.
The epi Student membership expires automatically once the student passes all parts of the EQE.
Benefits for epi students
Each student is entitled to:
- Receive his/her own hard copy of "European qualifying examination – Guide for preparation"
- Receive quarterly an issue of our magazine "epi Information"
- A reduction on course fees of epi educational events, such as tutorials, Mock EQEs and seminars
- Login on the epi website
Rules governing the epi student membership
The current version of the "Rules governing the epi studentship" is available here.
Conditions for all applications
To apply to become a student member of epi please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- completed application form (Please note that currently you need to print the registration e-mail, sign the e-mail and send us back a scanned copy.)
- certified copy of your valid ID or passport
- certified copy of your degree certificate/transcript of records for your academic or any other relevant qualification(s)
- completed certificate of training or employment
- certified admission letter received from the EQE Examination Secretariat in case you are already registered for the EQE main examination or pre-examination
- Pay the student fee of 95 EUR